Preparation Vessel Description :
Jacketed Reaction Vessel consist of a Cylindrical vertical shell with standard torospherical dish on both ends.
Technical Specification :
Prism has been designed & manufacturing preparation vessels, Reactor and storage tank and has consolidated a process as customer needs.
PREPARATION VESSELS, REACTOR & TANK:
VARIABLE SPEED AGITATION:
- Agitator can be top or bottom driven or magnetically driven.
- Propeller type, Anchor type provided with High speed disperser or rotor-stator homogenizer.
- Single or double mechanical seal.
TURN KEY PROCESS LINE:
- For production, filtration, transfer and storage solution.
- Pre reparation vessels.
- Inline homogenizer.
- Inter Connecting Pipe
- Solid or sugar Charging System
- Working Platform.
Automation available, appropriate for the intended process function, including CIP and SIP:
- Controls of all function by PLC Controls with HMI Touch screen.
- Level controls by means of capacitance probe or electronic load cells.
- Digital indication and control of all process parameters for agitator speed, temperature, pressure & level.